A few years ago I wrote my bucket list. Over those years I have managed to tick a few things off my list (learn to surf in Hawaii, watch the Knicks play at Madison Square Garden, visit the Grand Canyon and snowboard in Canada). With my move to London fast approaching, I have begun working on my Europe travel bucket list. Here's what I'm hoping to tick off in 2015...
1. Skydive in Switzerland
2. Climb to the Base Camp of Mt Everest
3. Drink steins at Oktoberfest
4. Scuba dive the Blue Hole, Malta
5. Work a season as a ski/snowboard instructor in Austria
6. Visit Gallipoli on Anzac Day
7. Attend Glastonbury Festival
8. Photograph the Northern Lights in Norway
9. Float in the Dead Sea
10. Drink Guinness in Dublin
11. Scuba dive Green Lake Tragoss, Austria
12. Witness a sunset in Santorini
13. Take a hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey
14. Sip wine in Cinque Terre
15. Soak in an outdoor bath in Budapest